On the catwalks this season, fashion has been playing with unexpected dualities of colour, and the conflict between complementary fabrics and patterns. Rather than being polar opposites, they are feeding from each other, generating a new trend, a new look, the basis of an early language which will design femininity and elegance of the future.
We've seen monochromes mixed with multi-coloured dresses; luxury fabric with rough, pioneer wool; the opulence of fur with the transparency of futuristic vinyl; bad-boy leather with virginal silk; an armful of romantic flowers with a war-like python. These juxtapositions are as unpredictable as they are astonishing and successful!
To support this season of upheaval, our NEW LOOK MINI COLOR’S add this striking touch of surprise within a palette of classic autumnal shades. We have chosen to express colour with a strong identity and character in our six new nail polishes:
- 25 Copenhagen, a sheltered forest green
- 26 Seoul*, a glimmering noble golden tone
- 27 Munich, a deep, fruity and warm wine red
- 28 Austin*, a futuristic, shiny, silver metal
- 50 Toronto, a bright cranberry red
- 51 Melbourne*, a subtly shimmering grey beige
NEW LOOK MINI COLOR’S will give you a vibrant distinction of trendy modernity!
This Autumn-Winter is shaping up to be a season of innovative fashion, accessories, colour blending and mixed fabrics. Complexion and eye makeup are minimalist, contrasting with lip makeup which is becoming outgoing, explosive and based on strong shades. Although striking, these shades are most successful when they remain timeless and authentic with varieties of reds, from discreet red to Gothic wine-red, particularly popular.
Our new BOUTIQUE Collection is trendy and elegant, classical and luxurious, designed to highlight and magnify the natural lip line of women with six delicious shades:
- 637 Dark Velvet, an intense wine-red, almost Gothic
- 638 Stylish Pink, a discreet coral red, like bitten lips
- 639 Red Carpet, a seductive red
- 640 Purple Chic, an elegant, reinvented strawberry red
- 641 Trendy Orange, a daring orange red
- 642 Golden Rose*, a melting, golden pink red