Autumn is approaching and as the temperature drops, the make-up trends change quickly.
The bad news: It's time to put away your swimsuits and get back into the autumn groove. The good news: There are so many beautiful new beauty trends to try this season.
Mavala’s new innovative nail polish and lipstick shades will update your look for the cooler season!
The ECLECTIC COLLECTION, unexpected and eccentric, unleashes a passionate quest for beauty, rejecting simplicity while preserving total expressiveness. The six shades reveal a unity of strength and complexity, promoting a feeling of personal confidence. With their exuberant splash of vibrant shades, mixed with warmer and gentler tones, they will accessorize any fashion style of this coming Autumn/Winter season.
- 237 Basel, a warm taupe beige, both timeless and contemporary
- 238 Sao Paulo, a grey-blue, sign of both modernity and stability
- 239 Barcelona, a vivacious pink, stylish and cutting-edge
- 266 Singapore, a bold red, confident and bursting
- 268 Budapest, a gentle and light pink beige, both classic and state-of-the-art
- 270 Firenze, an earthy russet brown, showing character and eternity
In the same spirit of creativity and inventiveness found in the Eclectic Mini Color collection, the new SENSATION lipsticks bring a breath of ingenuity, boldness, sublime, and the extraordinary to the colder season.
- 625 Flirting Pink*, an outspoken, impertinent pink
- 626 Gipsy Red, a passionate, blood red
- 627 Sweet Lady, a soft, shy pinky beige
- 628 Wine Red, a deep, bold, strong red
- 629 Party Girl, an insolent fuchsia for the city night life
- 630 Brown Cookie, a delicious, charming brown
All shades are available from April in our online shop and selected stockists Australia wide.